Saturday, July 9, 2011

The adventure begins....



My friend Colleen was able to make the drive out with me which was my first adventure:) It was so much fun to road trip with her and spend the weekend together! We got in town and she helped me get all settled (after trying a few hotels)! The first day here, we definitely felt the altitude! We made sure to chug water and it got better! We headed up to Boulder the next day for some hiking! It was so beautiful!! Again, the air is much thinner up here! But so worth it!!! She had to fly home the next day!



I spent my first week exploring my new hood. I walked everywhere! I walked to work, yoga, the grocery store, etc.! I also did a little exploring on my bike! They have the most amazing bike paths around here that it actually easier to bike most places that drive and park your car! I spent most of my time just getting familiar with everything around here! Most of the time I would get lost and have to ask the friendly Denverians to help point me in the correct direction. I know that most of you reading this are completely shocked that I would get lost;) but I figured it out!

Pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to navigate throughout Denver... so far:)

No comments:

Post a Comment